If you are facing bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10 error and you feel annoying for this problem then don’t worry about this problem. In this blog you will learn how you can easily solve bluetooth is not available on this device error. If you follow a few steps well, you will definitely be able to solve this problem. Please follow the steps below:
- Method 1: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Enabling Windows Services
- Method 2: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Allowing Bluetooth Discoverable
- Method 3: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Updating Drivers
- Method 4: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Adding Legacy Hardware
Method 1: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Enabling Windows Services
- You will see the search bar next to the Windows icon, type run there and then click on the run application.
- After opening the Run application, type services.msc and then press Enter.
- Now find the Bluetooth Support Service option and then move the mouse over the Bluetooth Support Service option and right click on the mouse then click on the restart option.
- When the restart is complete, double click on the Bluetooth Support Service option Then check if the startup option is automatic selected. If not, select the automatic option. And if the service status option is stop then click on start button. Then hit Apply button then click on the OK button.
After following the steps above, check if your problem has been solved. If you find that the problem is not solve then follow the next methods.
Method 2: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Allowing Bluetooth Discoverable
- Open the Settings menu and then select the devices option.
- After entering on the Devices option, now click on the More Bluetooth Options Then make sure you check mark the Allow Bluetooth Devices To Find This PC option then hit apply then ok button. Make sure you have Bluetooth enable.
Method 3: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Updating Drivers
In this method you have to download/install updated drivers for the windows bluetooth. Follow the steps below to learn how to download and install it.
- First of all, open your Chrome browser then visit the official website of Intel. then search for Intel wireless bluetooth for windows 10 And then click on it. Intel Official Website For Bluetooth Drivers
- After clicking on Intel Wireless Bluetooth For Windows 10 you will see two options one of which is 64 bit and the other is 32 bit.
- If your PC is 64 bit then download the 64 bit file and if it is 32 bit then download the 32 bit file. When the download is complete, open the folder in which you downloaded the file.
- Now install the Driver on your PC. When you install the Driver make sure you select the option Complete.
- Now restart the PC then check if your problem is solved.
If you see that your problem is still there, then follow the next methods.
Method 4: Fix Bluetooth Is Not Available On This Device Windows 10 By Adding Legacy Hardware
- Move your mouse over the My Computer then right click on the mouse then click on the Manage button.
- Click on the Device Manager button then find the bluetooth option after finding the bluetooth option once you get the bluetooth option now expand it. Then move the mouse over the Intel Wireless Bluetooth option and right click on the mouse and select the option Update Driver.
- Now select the second option called Browse My Computer for drivers then select the second option called Let Me Pick From A List Of Available Drivers On My Computer. then select the latest version then hit the next button. This will update your Drivers And that will help solve your problem.
If you do not see the Intel Wireless Bluetooth option then click on the View option then click on the Show Hidden Devices.
If the option does not appear after clicking on the Show Hidden Devices, then click on the action option then select the Add Legacy Hardware Option then click on the next button and then select the second option called Install The Hardware That I Manually Select From A List(Advanced) then hit the next button. Now look for the Bluetooth Or Network Adapter option And then hit the next button. Now find the Bluetooth driver/Hardware in manufacturer setting that you can find in Intel or Microsoft Options. After selecting the Microsoft Options, you will see Generic Virtual Network Channel Device option in model setting. There you will find a name that looks like Bluetooth/Rcomm Protocol once you find click on next button to install them on your system. Restart your PC after installation is complete.
If you follow the methods mentioned above, you will get rid of this problem very easily. So if you want to get rid of this problem then you need to follow the above methods.