If you are very worried about can’t remove windows hello pin problem. And after researching how to solve this problem in different places, if you can’t find any solution, then you can read this blog. now you don’t need to worry about this problem because in this blog you will learn how you can solve this problem very easily. All you have to do is follow a few methods. So please follow the methods shown below:
Method 1: Fix Can’t Remove Windows Hello Pin In Windows 10 Using Registry Editor
- Open the Run application. Press the Windows + R button at the same time to open it Or you can type run in the Windows search bar to get the run application.
- After opening the Run application, type regedit and then press the enter button you will see the Registry Editor.
- Open the AllowSignInOptions folder. Follow the folder location below to open the AllowSignInOptions folder. You can also open the folder by copy the folder location, and paste it in the address bar: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Settings\AllowSignInOptions
- You will see an option called Value. click on the value option then type 0 (zero) then click on the OK button.
- Close the Registry Editor and then restart your PC.
After following these methods well, your problem will be solved. If for some reason you find that your problem persists, follow the next methods carefully.
Method 2: Fix Can’t Remove Windows Hello Pin In Windows 10 Using Local Group Policy Editor
- First of all, open the Run application. Press the Windows + R button to open.
- After opening the Run application, type gpedit.msc then press the Enter button. you will see Local Group Policy Editor.
- Click in the Administrative Templates folder inside the Computer Configuration settings. Then open the folder according to the location shown below: System\Logon
- After opening the logon folder, find the Turn on convenience PIN sign-in option then double click on the Turn on convenience PIN sign-in option. Then select disabled option then hit Apply button then click on the OK button.
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor Then restart your computer. After doing this, your problem will be solved permanently.
If you follow the above methods well then you will able to Remove Windows Hello Pin definitely. So probably you already achieved the knowledge, that how you can solved can’t remove windows hello pin problem. So it’s basically not a big problem. If you try to solve it properly then you will get rid of this problem very easily. So please try to apply the above methods very well, it will permanently remove this problem from you.