Looking for how to turn off auto correct on android?. Then you are coming to the right place. If you are very upset about auto correct problem then this blog is written for you. in this blog you will get knowledge about how you can turn off auto correct on all Android Devices. Although the rule to turn off auto correct is almost the same for all Android phones. For this reason in this blog we have discussed how to turn off auto correct of some popular android phones. All you have to do is follow a few steps. If you can follow the steps correctly then you will get rid of this problem very easily. Below are a few steps discussed. Please follow the steps:
How To Turn off Auto Correct On SAMSUNG Device
- Find your phone’s setting option and then enter.
- Find the GENERAL MANAGEMENT option and enter on this option. You will see the Language and Input setting.
- Now click on the Language and Input setting and then click on the ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD setting. After clicking on it, you will be able to see the Samsung keyboard option.
- click on the Samsung keyboard setting and then find the Smart Typing option then click on that.
- After going into the smart typing settings, make sure that you have turned off both Predictive Text and Transliteration options. After doing this, close the settings and check if Auto Correct is turned off or not.
So with this method you can turn off Samsung Mobile’s Auto Correct setting very easily. I think now you have learned that how you can turn off auto correct settings in Samsung Devices. If you want to turn on AutoCorrect setting again, then follow the same rules above. This time you just need to turn on Predictive Text and Transliteration Options.
How To Turn off Auto Correct On Xiaomi Phones
- First of all, go to your phone settings then find the additional settings and enter on the additional settings. You will see the Language and Input option.
- Click on the Language and Input. Now check which keyboard you are currently using. To check, you will see an option called Current Keyboard Click there. you will see your current keyboard. After viewing your current keyboard, Now close the current keyboard option.
- Click on the keyboard settings of the keyboard you are currently using. As shown in the picture below.
- Click on the Text Correction then scroll down. You will see Auto-Correction option. Make sure you turn off the Auto-Correct option.
So if you follow the above steps then you can solve auto correct problem very easily. I think you have learned by reading the above steps that how you can turn off auto correct on Xiaomi Phones.
How To Turn off Auto Correct On OPPO Phones
- Go to your Oppo phone settings then look for the option called Additional settings then click on it.
- Now you will see an option like Language And Input Method, click there.
- Now click on the option named TouchPal for OPPO. Make sure you uncheck Auto-Correction and Curve-Word Gesture options.
- After uncheck Curve-Word Gesture and Auto-Correction options, Now open one of your messengers and check if you still have the problem. Hopefully there will be no problem with auto correction.
Hopefully if you follow these steps above, then you will easily get rid of auto correction problem. And if you want to open the Auto Correction option again, then you can follow the same rule above. Hopefully after reading the above steps well, now you understand that how you can turn off auto correct on OPPO Phones.
How To Turn off Auto Correct On Huawei Phones
- Go to your Huawei mobile settings Then find the setting menu called System and Updates. You will see an option called Language and Input.
- After clicking on the Language & Input Settings, you will see your current keyboard. Click there.
- Find the option called Typing then click on the Typing option.
- Make sure you turn off the auto correct option. Then open one of the messengers on your Huawei phone and check if your problem is solved or not.
So if you want to turn off the auto correct setting of your Huawei phone then follow the above guidelines. Hopefully you will be able to know by reading the above guidelines that how you can turn off auto correct setting in huawei Phones. If for some reason you want to turn on Auto Correct option again, then follow the steps above.
Please note that if your phone is not listed among the ones discussed above, then don’t be disappointed. Because I said earlier in this blog that the method of turning off auto correct is the same for all android devices. If you follow the above mentioned phones auto correct problem solutions, then you will be able to solve your phone problem. If for some reason you can’t fix your phone’s auto-correct problem, please let us know in the comments and subscribe us. We will update this blog and after complete the update we will send you notifications on how to fix your phone’s auto correct problem.