If you are facing ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error and if this problem bothers you then don’t worry!. In this blog you will learn how you can solve ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error very easily. In this blog I will tell you some of the processes that you can follow to solve this problem. Below are some of the procedures discussed, please follow:
Method 1: Fix Ms Windows Store Purge Caches By Repairing Permissions
- Press the Windows + R button at the same time And then type regedit then press enter button.
- After coming to Registry Editor, open the folder by following the location below: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Classes \ Local Settings \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ AppModel\ Repository \ Packages
- Now right click on the Packages folder and then select the Permissions option.
- Now click on the Advanced button in the window that you will see.
- At the top of the Advanced Security Settings For Packages you will see owner option, there click on the change button.
- Now enter the username which you login to your Windows PC. Click on the Windows button to view your username. After entering the name, click on the Check Names button then click ok. After clicking on the OK button, check the Replace All Child Object Permission Entries With Inheritable Permission Entries From This Object options and then click on the Apply Button And Then click OK.
If you follow the above steps well then your problem will be solved. If that doesn’t work, then follow the next method.
Method 2: Fix Ms Windows Store Purge Caches By Troubleshooting Store App
- Press Windows + I at the same moment to open windows settings then click on the Update And Security Option.
- After going to Update And Security Options, click on Troubleshooting Options and then click on Additional Troubleshooters Settings.
- After going to Additional Troubleshooter, now find the Windows Store Apps option, and then click on the Run The Troubleshooter option. It may take up to 1-2 minute.
- After doing this you have to Reregister Windows Store. Press the Windows + X button at the same time and then click on the Windows Powershell (Admin) Option.
- After clicking on the Windows Powersell (Admin) option, now copy and paste this $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest Command and then press Enter.
After doing this your problem will be solved. If for some reason it is not solved then please follow the alternate/Next steps.
Method 3: Fix Ms Windows Store Purge Caches By Updating Windows
- Press Windows + I button at the same moment to open the settings menu.
- Now click on the Update And Security menu and then click on the Windows Update option and then find the Check For Updates button and then click on that.
In many cases, if you update your Windows, many kinds of problems are solved automatically.
Method 4: Fix Ms Windows Store Purge Caches By Resetting Permission Of Apps
- You will see a search bar next to your computer’s Windows icon. Type CMD there and enter CMD.
- After entering on the CMD, copy and paste icacls “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps” /reset /t /c /q this command, then press enter button. This process can take up to 4-5 minutes to complete. so you have to wait patiently for this process to complete.
Actually ms windows store purge caches app didn’t start error problem is not a big problem. But when someone is faced with this problem, they thinks that it is a big problem. But that’s not really a problem. You just have to follow the steps above to get rid of this problem very easily. Lastly, I would like to say that if you apply the above steps very well, then this problem will be solved very easily.